Fulfilled


Bare Hands
Bare feet,
Tiny Hands,
Tiny feet

Tiny knowledge,
Tiny mind.
Too Young
To roam around.

Dreaming many things.
Ton of money,
Many businesses,
And a ton of houses.

This is all I dreamt,
On my Daily day dreaming.

Hands widen,
Feet becomes bigger.
A bigger shirt,
A larger pants.

Wider knowledge,
Larger mind.
Old enough,
To roam alone.

Dreaming Daily,
Becoming someone else.
An accountant,
Managing money.

A lawyer,
Proving something.
An engineer,
Building buildings.

A nurse,
In the hospital.
An architect,
Sketching houses.

Ton of dreams,
But business is What my heart calls.

Ton of knowledge,
Largest brain have had.
Dependent to oneself,
An Independent person.

Experienced ton of experiences.
Sadness,
Anxiety,
Depression.

A stronger me,
A better me.
Striving to live,
Loving life.

Dreaming of not Being someone,
Or having ton of something.
Dreaming of becoming one,
Someone somewhat.

Someone happy,
Someone loving,
Someone kind,
Someone Fulfilled.

Filled with fulfillement,
Filled with memories,
Filled with achievemnt,
Filled with happiness.

That’s who I want to be.
Thats my dream to achieve,
Thats the future I want,
I want to be.










Popular Posts