Affections

 As my Birthday come to an end, Valentine’s come to life. A day filled with affection, emotions and Love. Houses, schools and streets filled with red hearts, balloons and red roses. Gifts for girl friends, girlfriends, friends, teachers and visitors. It is a day to show and express our love to anyone. When we love our parents, we fail to express it sometime. So, the day is a chance to express our love for our parents, for our family members, and for our friends and closed ones. However, Valentine's Day celebrates the bond and the relationship between people.





It was filled with events, games, selling products and many more. I was the president of the math club So in commemorate of the MATHEMATICS Month Celebration, we celebrated it along with Valentine’s day. My day went fine, from morning to Dawn, I’m at the booths and just selling product throughout the day. I don’t have any crush, nor a partner for me to be busy during the Valentine’s day. This doesnt mean i’m not happy with my life, I’m contented on What I have right now, maybe soon, I’ll find someone for me to love genuinely. As the saying goes, “save the best for last”, at night time, just chilling at our home, when suddenly someone just confessed to me. I thought it was a prank but it was’nt. We chatted till I dont know, while I review and take Notes for my science subject. He/she is in the special science class as far as I know. And that’s. 





Valentine’s doesnt always mean relationship, flings, Mutuals, dating, it can be also self Love. As of now, loving myself to the fullest was my main goal in life. Love ourself first before we Love others. 







Popular Posts