Big Day

        In making this simple letter, this is equivalent to a big effort. In finding words, correcting my grammar and even putting the best phrases are the big efforts I exerted and needed. 

Expressing my gratitude to you Ma’am is such a hard task to do. Putting my emotions into meaningful, deep and unique words is a real struggle to me, because I’m a person who prefers actions than words. But today, I take this challenge of yours to put these emotions, gratitude, happiness and thoughts into a letter for you to read and feel how sincere I am.



A day that teachers deserve to be called out, to be praised and to be the highlight of the day. I greet you Ma’am a Happy Happy Teacher’s day. I hope you had a great time today or this week in celebrating your day. Students are busy in making flowers, letters, even cakes, and plans for the Big Day. Students exert all their efforts and ideas into making the best product and surprises. Balloons here, cakes there, and flowers are everywhere. This shows that the we are all prepared for the surprise. 



Time trickled, the wind have blown and the sun was risen. The preparation time have finished, and the Big Day has arrived. Everyone is wearing blue, pink, white, even violet, to show what are their intentions and what they feel for our dear Teachers. All of us are holding stuff like food, flowers and letters. We are all ready to greet and surprise our teachers. I’m here writing this letter to greet my Teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz a Happy Teacher’s Day. Our Section prepared a gift for you Ma’am, and I hope you loved it. Everyone uses their mind to find and think of the best and unique gift for you to have. With all our heart we thank you for your service, kindness and happiness. 

        With the sweets, I hope your bitter struggles will be sweetened. With our cake, I hope all your problems will be blown away. With our flowers, I hope you can smell a good beginning and a beautiful scent to restart. With our letters, I hope we touched your hearts. And with our presence, I hope we’ve made your Teacher’s Day a memorable day for you Ma’am. It is a day that you are the highlight, and it is a day that you deserve to be happy. Once again I greet you a Happy, Happy Teacher’s Day.

References:

https://pin.it/2cWfRLZ

https://pin.it/1REucNG

https://pin.it/2GCRyJ4

Popular Posts